I don’t think it’s any kind of a deal with which benefits and losses are associated…. Having a girlfriend is just a feel having a mixture of respect and passion for a person whom you consider a very special one for you.
Usually, every young boy has a fear of making girlfriend, I say fear but actually, it was not fear actually they have to protect themselves from not be in love. They have some misunderstanding that being in love make them failure in future or they can’t do anything but it was wrong. The positive effects of being in love are widely documented. The nervous system is full of those feel-good hormones, which puts a smile on your face and a spring in your step.
As I believe and shown in many loves that after being in love they both don’t care about other that make some negative effect sometimes but more than negative effect benefits of having girlfriend make the more positive effect and there are various benefits.
15 Unconditional Benefits of Having a Girlfriend
You may be more likely to trust and see the good in other people when you have a girlfriend. Knowing that she loves you and cares about you boosts your self-esteem, which makes you feel better about yourself. This is then reflected in your view of others in your life. People who are in close, loving relationships tend to be more successful and are more satisfied with their careers. Achieving your goals may be easier and more enjoyable when you’re on a team of two.
Girls love cooking yes even the ones who say they don’t. They love good food. If you have a girlfriend who loves to cook as much as she loves you, you must love her more and more. Your fridge will never bear the barren look of Mars and your kitchen cupboards will always be well-stocked. Not only will you cut down your expenses on pricey taste-less fancy restaurants but you will also have romantic dinner nights waiting for you every other day.
- Soft smells of her hair, her skin, her extra set of clothes that she leaves in your closet.
- Hugs, peekaboo-guess-who, kisses on the back of your neck when you’re hard at work and forgot about the world around you for too long.
- Good cooking, or maybe good morning coffee, or good takeout.
- Inspiration shared jokes, mind-bending middle-of-the-night discussions.
- An enthusiastic fan of your career, your writing, your sense of humor, your (terrible) saxophone playing, your pickup games of basketball on Saturday mornings.
- A convert to your football team… at least on the weeks when her favorite team isn’t playing yours
- New music you didn’t know about.
- Someone to tell about that new song you just heard… even if it’s kinda cheesy she’ll probably give it a try.
- Stories of her life before you.
- Someone to brag to, who loves listening to you brag.
- Whispered sweet nothings.
- A helper when you need a hand.
- Someone to help—who shows her appreciation in wild and wonderful ways, like cake, when it’s not your birthday.
- Tons of new experiences, new places to go, new foods to try, new friends to learn about, new authors and artists to consider, new lingerie to appreciate.
- Someone to grow into and grow comfortable with.
- Someone to tell secrets to… good ones and bad ones… without judgment.
- Phone calls when your boss isn’t within earshot.
- A hand to hold, and arms to hold you when times are tough and you’re not sure you can support your own weight anymore.
- A perspective very different from your own, but meltingly familiar.
- Butterflies in your stomach.
- The gentle jealousy of being in a secure relationship with someone who’s a “catch” in your eyes—yet your eyes are the only ones that count to her.
- Sometimes she cares more when you are in trouble.
- Try to divert your mind when you feel stress.
- You have that one person to share your all things about yourself.
- French kisses
The emotional feelings of having in love with girlfriend bring you to a feeling of elation, an exhilarating psychological state of great joy.